2.20.2009

what is the new deal.

In an effort to perform the actions of the new deal project I carried out a three part series of events. It began with the intention to construct a large loom type of bug trap which was a challenge in that the strings were virtually out of reach. Second, the strings were attached to a structure with hot pink tape. Later, a concoction made from a dollars worth of silly putty extruded through a funnel was applied to help seal the deal. Next, I journeyed  up the ladder of success. Once at the top I attempted to send signals of money using paper airplanes instead of sign language for an interesting means of communication. One cent, one fourth cent, half cent, three fourths cent. The money got trapped, or so I anticipated it would, like a bug in a loom. In the seven minuets it took to complete the task, the tune form "Gold Diggers of 1933" was stuck in my head. At times I would whistle "were in the money, were in the money," unfortunately my lips were so dry from my hard labor that it didn't articulate as well as I hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

friends