“There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.” Lord John Maynard Keynes (1883-1946), renowned British economist.
these are cool
- Yes, Richard Serra did make video art.
- now we are short on both.
- sound like a really silly film.
- dollar menu at Mickey D's
- its hard out here for a pimp.
- I HATE MONEY CUZ IT MAKES ME NUMB!
- and it wasn't a plasma.
- Is inflation a threat to society? Consider this fa...
- today is the dollar
- dolla dolla bills yall
- what is an american dollar used for?
- after the trip to the netherlands to obtain the gr...
- the reason why i left california.
- ▼ January 2009 (18)